For the first time in history, home ownership is on a steady decline and the number of people who elect to rent is growing. In fact, home ownership is down in 90% of U.S. cities and in 96.2% of cities with more than 1 million residents. Experts are calling it the “Great Housing Reset.”
What’s driving the shift?
- Rising home prices
- Economic hardship from the corona virus lock down
- A greater demand for urban living
- A shift from a traditional “industrial” economy to a condensed knowledge-based economy
- 78 million baby boomers are retiring, selling their homes, and moving into rental homes
- Millennials (the largest generation) are shying away from the debt of single-family homes
When you invest in multifamily real estate through syndication, you stake your claim in this booming industry.
Even with all of the uncertainty in the economy, now is an excellent time to diversify your investment portfolio with XSITE Capital Investment.
Why invest with XSITE Capital?
When you invest with XSITE Capital, you’ll receive a special investment approach that is proven, research-backed and data-driven that aims to identify, acquire, manage, stabilize, optimize and divest various Class B and C properties.
All of our properties come with a 3-7 year exit strategy because we believe you should always know what to expect and when to expect it.
We invest in multifamily projects in emerging markets across the country and before investing we thoroughly research and evaluate different aspects, including the metro location, sub-markets, neighborhoods, target properties, employment trends, sales trends, and other key indicators to choose thriving communities.
It really is an exciting process, and we welcome you to take this journey with us!